Sunday, October 10, 2010

Obsession or should i call love

Hmm.....wat can i say.....

Ok it all started when a new student came 2 my tuition.... I am d type who like 2 compete wif ppl in tuition... So as usual i wanted 2 compete wif d him....I even started hating him for beating me in d papers tat we do...The fact is he is extremely cute.....He looks like one of my favorite actor....I mean WTH....I was obsessed wif tat actor aft watching his drama n nw tis fellow comes by...haiz...Anyway, i told my frenz bout him being cute n all n hw i hated him....During bio class, one of my fren started teasing me as if i like him which was NOT TRUE!!!!!!!! This went on till skul finished...Then one of them asked me did u stalk him prof but i din so i said no....D stupid ting is tat i did tat aft she asked me tat question...i went bac home n view his prof...D minute i saw his prof pic, i had d weird feeling tat made my stomach had d weird feeling....He was standing on a stadium wif his frenz, SHIRTLESS!!!!!!!!! omg...n he was cuter ther....Aft tat i realised tat i had fall in love wif him....I was too afraid 2 tell my fren but eventually i realised tat i cant keep anyting frm them so i told my three trusted n bestest frenz in d world....I was actually angry 4 falling in love wif him but then i cant do anyting bout it.....At first it was nthg....No effect....then d horrible thing happened...!!!!!!! I couldn't stop tinkin bout him.....D flash backs of seeing him n all....NOW, i wanna be frenz wif him so tat i dont turn nuts.....Im planing some tings 2 make tis work....I even had 2 tell one of my fren which i juz became frenz wif....haiz nvm...hopefully tis ting wont spread till everyone knows i like him....Today im gonna start a conversation wif him...tis is d first time of my lifetime i am gonna start a conversation first...Hope tis works out.....ok...tis i wat i can say....BTW it is exam week but i am blogging...wow..... i feel reli bored tat is y....lol

 
                                                  He looks exactly like tis guy............                                 

                                                

 Sometimes things happen unexpectedly so get ready for tat.........

2 comments:

  1. yooo... awwwww.... someone is in love... strucked by the cupid.. awhhh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehhh, change the font colour la...lol
    i can't see it...LOLS

    ReplyDelete